January 28, 2016

January Wrap-Up

This is my wrap-up of January Reading. In the month of January I read seven things, six of which were books, and one that was a graphic-novel. I handed out 3 five star ratings, 2 four star ratings, and 2 three star ratings. I read 1,832 pages.



The First book I finished was
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black, which I rated a 4/6.

The Second book I finished was
Sirensong by Jenna Black, which I rate 3/6.

The Third book I finished was
The Girl with all the Gifts by M.R. Carey, which I rated a 5/6.

The Fourth book I finished was
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, which I rated 5/6.

The Fifth book, which was actually February reading but I finished in January was
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket, which I rated 5/6.

The Sixth book was a graphic-novel titled
Locke & Key: Vol 1. Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill which I rated a 4/6.
illustrations by Gabriel Rodriguez.

And the Seventh and Final book I finished in January was
The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket, which I gave a 3/6.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Read 2016

Alicia's bookshelf: read-2016

Sirensong
really liked it
tagged: faerie-tales, from-library, and read-2016
The Girl with All the Gifts
it was amazing
tagged: zombieees, from-library, and read-2016
The Darkest Part of the Forest
really liked it
tagged: read-2016, faerie-tales, and from-library

goodreads.com
Copyright © Alicia's BookLust | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com