February 5, 2016

What I'm Reading: Month of February


This post will entail the books I plan to read this month. Each and every one of these books is out of my own library.
One of my goals this year is to read 75 books from my own collection. A majority of these books I have had for over 8 years and I haven’t even gotten to them even though my reading level is much higher now. I want to read these books so I can pick which ones I really love. My life will be changing a lot in the next year and my library could be minimized to help me move into this new lifestyle. And as a bonus, it’ll add room for new books later when I am more settled.





The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket
A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin
If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
Becoming Darkness by Lyndsey Francis Brambles
MARTians by Blythe Woolston
LINK by Summer Wier


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Read 2016

Alicia's bookshelf: read-2016

Sirensong
really liked it
tagged: faerie-tales, from-library, and read-2016
The Girl with All the Gifts
it was amazing
tagged: zombieees, from-library, and read-2016
The Darkest Part of the Forest
really liked it
tagged: read-2016, faerie-tales, and from-library

goodreads.com
Copyright © Alicia's BookLust | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com