October 2, 2015

October 2015 TBR

These are my To Be Read selections from my own bookshelf for the month of October. I am aiming to have another good month of reading before me. I read an average of 10 books a month, so by picking these seven, I will still have a little wiggle room if nothing on my TBR list is jumping out at me to read.
 

1. Bullet by Laurell K Hamilton
2. Hit List by Laurell K Hamilton
3. If I Stay by Gale Foreman
4. White is for Witching by Helen Oyeyemi
5. Deadly Date by R.L. Stein
6. Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
7. Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin

All Links lead to Goodreads.
If you have read any of these books, let me know what you think. Or, if you have any recommendations for me, I'd be more than excited to check them out. Thanks so much for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Read 2016

Alicia's bookshelf: read-2016

Sirensong
really liked it
tagged: faerie-tales, from-library, and read-2016
The Girl with All the Gifts
it was amazing
tagged: zombieees, from-library, and read-2016
The Darkest Part of the Forest
really liked it
tagged: read-2016, faerie-tales, and from-library

goodreads.com
Copyright © Alicia's BookLust | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com